We’ve given you many quizzes (that you can see by clicking HERE) but we haven’t given you this! Claire lives many lives, a WWII nurse, dutiful wife, feisty wife, Scottish lady, French court member, and so many more we won’t name because many of you lovely readers are still traveling though the books.
So pick some numbers and find out which of Claire’s lives you would live! Do you belong in high society France? As lady of Lallybroch? In the 1940s in post-war Europe? Or maybe in the season 3 location? (PS if you don’t know where the cast of characters go in season 3, this quiz will contain a teensy bit of spoilers)
Remember, take note of each number you choose and choose honestly!
1. Which of the above outfits would you wear for a first date?
- #1 since I expect to be wined and dined.
- #2 so I can have something comfortable for a night on the town.
- #3 since I’m a fan of functional fashion and want to be active on my date.
- #4 because I want to be cozy and cute.
2. It’s time to pack a bag and go on vacation! What luxurious place will you go?
- Florence, Italy. The food and architecture are to die for!
- New York City, USA. Shows, dancing, music…it has it all!
- A cruise around the Mediterranean. Lots to see and do!
- Switzerland. There’s culture and some killer mountains to tackle!
3. Which of these is your dream job?
- Fashion Designer
- Some Kind of Scientist
- Animal Rescue Specialist
4. Time for a stiff drink! Pick something that packs a punch.
- Champagne in a gold-rimmed glass
- Between the Sheets-a refreshing, citrus brandy and rum concoction
- A Pina Colata with fresh fruits
- Blue Blazer-a form of hot toddy that’s meant to be sipped
5. Now, how about a drink to hydrate after last night?
- Hot Chocolate is always tasty
- Just a soda, thanks
- Fruit juice would be nice
- Just a cup of tea, please
6. You’re shopping for a house, which one speaks to you?
- A lovely chateau with lots of character
- A perfect suburban home in a good school district
- A house on the water, complete with a dock
- A charming historic home with a garden
7. It’s raining out, so you pick out a book to read. Which do you choose?
- The Counte of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Odyssey by Homer
- The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
8. Which dog would you like to adopt?
- A fluffy spaniel
- A playful beagle
- A golden retriever
- A border collie
9. Pick an above pair of shoes for summer!
- #1. Those classic lace ones!
- #2. Those pretty blue pair!
- #3. The brown ones for daily wear!
- #4. The stitched set for adorable comfort!
10. What kind of flower would you most like to receive?
- Pale pink dog roses
- White gardenias
- Yellow Gorses
- Colorful hibiscus
11. Finally, pick the qualities you’d like in a man!
- A great sense of style and some cash to back it up!
- A stable fellow with a good job and a mind for family.
- A strong man who’s good with his hands.
- A love of adventure and great sense of direction.
All done! Now match up what numbers you got the most of with the key below. If you have a tie, I guess you get two live two lives!
Mostly #1s-You Belong in France
They don’t call it “French Kissing” for nothing! So pucker up and get your corset on for a French adventure that may involve more than a few assassination attempts.
Mostly #2s-You Belong in the 1940’s
With your timeless taste and fondness for the classics, you belong in the 1940s. Who doesn’t love those flowing dresses and the old school ways of courtship?
Mostly #3s-You Belong in Jamaica
Set sail for romance and warmer seas because you belong in Jamaica! Prepare for fancy parties, voodoo curses, and a long voyage. Hope you don’t get sea sick!
Mostly #4s-You Belong in Scotland
Turns out you’re a fan of the great outdoors and amazing accents! Much like Claire, you’re about to live a life full of kilts, whisky, and castles. Cheers to you!
Like this quiz? Head over to our Outlander Saturday page HERE for more!
PS-if you like my Outlander posts, you’ll love my books! I have a Scottish historical romance series titled The Scottish Stone Series. Book one, Queen of Emeralds, is the thrilling tale of a British lady’s fight for freedom and the Scot who will either save or ruin her and you can get that HERE. BTW it’s now on sale for 99cents!! The Amethyst Bride, book two which is available HERE, follows a woman’s life as she decides between the British gentleman who can offer her the world and the Scottish warrior who can offer her passion.
But if contemporary romances are more your thing, Sarah and I will deliver!
The Non-Disclosure Agreement is available HERE
Craving Bad is available HERE
Elton Hall Chronicles: First Semester is available HERE
Elton Hall Chronicles: Second Snowfall is available HERE