You’ve been waiting, I’ve been waiting, the world‘s been waiting, for the latest WeeBox. That’s right, they’ve finally released the exclusive and limited edition Outlander themed box. It’s a little purple package filled with all sorts of Outlandish fun, straight from Scotland.
As before, I was really impressed with what came inside this box. Everything was cute, usable, and worth the money. And what’s also nice about it is that it’s not just full of cluttery knickknacks you’ll never use or appreciate. Here’s an itemized list of everything that came in my special purple box:
- A delightful Outlander bag by WeeBox, filled with words and quotes we all recognize
- A cute little bag of heart-shaped tablets by Sixpenny Blue that would satisfy any sweet tooth!
- A whisky barrel candle holder by Whisky Wood Scotland, in which the tea light can be replaced, so this little holder can have a long life
- An official Outlander mortal and pestle set with a book of quotes, so you can pretend to be a witch every time you muddle up some mint leaves for a strong brew
- A print of Scottish standing stones by artist Kevin Hunter that will look perfectly in place on your mantle
Everything I got was just so much fun and even my daughter got into the action, “sharing” the candy with me and taking the Outlander bag to use for all her ballet gear! I say she’s chosen a lovely little, durable, machine washable bag to take back and forth. My child has wonderful taste!
While the WeeBox is fun and a nice gift to give and receive, the company also tries to give back when they can. Their most recent philanthropic endeavor is participating with The Yard, a disabled children’s charity. I found this particularly heartwarming since my own younger brother is mentally handicapped and was helped in his youth by many similar organizations.
Each month has a different, fantastic theme that celebrates some aspect of Scottish culture or history. For example, in the past they’ve had a Highland Games box while the next on deck is one that gives a wee nod to the St. Andrew’s celebrations!
Learn more about the WeeBox by visiting them on any of their pages!
- Visit their website HERE
- Follow them on Twitter HERE
- Like them on Facebook HERE
- Check out their Instagram HERE
Check out our past WeeBox review and all our other Outlander posts HERE! And if you enjoy my posts, you might like my books. The first three installments of The Scottish Stone Series is available HERE on Amazon.